The following information is required to have with you in order to participate in river activities.
- – Please print, sign (all members of the group are required sign) and bring with you to the office for check-in. VAR FORM
- – All visitors and employees will be required to wear a mask while in the office and in shuttle vehicles. Please bring your mask with you.
The following information must be read by all guests.
- – Our staff will be disinfecting/cleaning the canoes/kayaks, paddles, life jackets, and shuttle vans/buses on a regular basis. If you see something that you feel is unsanitary, please notify an employee and we will take care of the problem as soon as possible.
- – Stay at least 6 feet away from others (“social distancing”) and take other steps to prevent COVID-19
- – We ask that if you are ill, please stay at home. If you are considered high risk, this is not a recommended activity. If you are sick with COVID-19, were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19, or just don’t feel well, do not visit public areas including parks or recreational facilities.
- – Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Always cover a cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow.
- – Bring hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to use if soap and water are not available.
- – Groups of more than 10 persons will need to be divided up to maintain distancing. The campsite maximum is 10 persons.
Operations during operation.
- – Jack’s service is open and will follow state and federal guidelines for safe operation.
- – The guidelines will change often, and we recommend calling or emailing us for up to date info.
- – We ask that you respect the precautions we put in place to maintain the safety of staff and visitors. Jack’s reserves the right ask visitors to abide by precautions, ask non-compliant visitors to leave or to close immediately if we feel precautions aren’t being met.
Current Operation Status: updated 5/31/20
- -We are now open at 9am daily. Any persons in our office or shuttle vehicle, will be required to wear a mask and adhere to any safety precautions we have in place. (no exceptions)
- – The VAR Form can be printed here, signed by all members of group and either emailed to us or left in the basket in the office.
- – The retail store and ice cream shop walk-up window are open daily from 9am – 6pm daily.